Study in Peterborough & the Kawarthas
Collaboration. Life-Long Learning.
How does innovative education and real-world experience sound to you?
Fleming College is on a mission to empower students with the innovative education, research and real-world experience they will need to build better lives, better communities and a better world.Study in Peterborough at Fleming College
Life Outside the Ordinary in Peterborough
Imagine escaping to a place where the community is vibrant, the natural beauty is breathtaking and the people are genuine. We are not talking about a vacation. We are talking about finding that daily balance that everyone is striving for. Learn more about why students love to study in Peterborough.Why Peterborough?
Study at the Peterborough Airport through Seneca College’s School of Aviation
Seneca’s Peterborough campus is a world-class home to students from the school of aviation. Home to Seneca’s fleet of aircraft and flight training devices, used by students in the Honours Bachelor of Aviation Technology and Airline Pilot Flight Operations programs. Flight training and classroom instruction for students is carried out at the Peterborough Municipal Airport.Take a Virtual Tour of the Campus to see classrooms, labs and more! Learn about these Full Time Programs
Top Non-Academic Reasons to Study in Peterborough:
- Vibrant nightlife – dozen’s of pubs, bars and nightclubs
- Active arts and entertainment scene
- 100’s of restaurants and cafes, many of which feature fresh local flavours
- Public transit connected to Fleming College and Trent University
- A wealth of jobs available for students throughout the community
- A brewing local craft beverage scene with a variety of unique breweries, distilleries and wineries to choose from
- A region-wide commitment to connecting business and industry to academia
- An interconnected network of recreational trails for walking, rollerblading and cycling, connected to Trent University and Fleming College
- Recreation and fitness facilities located both on and off campus
- Access to a variety of global companies with local offices and facilities to help you jump-start your career
- Access to four-seasons of outdoor activities to escape campus life
Kawartha Trades & Technology Centre
An 87,000-square-foot, world-class training facility built to LEED environmental and energy efficiency standards located at Fleming College’s Sutherland Campus in Peterborough. The centerpiece of the Kawartha Trades and Technology Centre (KTTC) is the Skills Arena, a large, naturally lit space in which students from various trades programs learn together in an integrated setting. A three-storey structure within the Skills Arena, called the Kube, is itself an educational tool. The structure enables students to see and understand how different components and trades are related and interdependent during stages of a construction project. Many of the School of Trades and Technology programs are hosted at the KTTC.Learn about the School of Trades and Technology at Fleming College