START YOUR BUSINESS
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Or perhaps you are in a new startup looking for support in the business community?
Attend the New Venture Session for an overview of:
- the foundations of starting and running a business
- resources and programs that are available for entrepreneurs in Peterborough & the Kawarthas
- how to access support from the Business Advisory Centre
- getting started on the Start
- Startup Checklist
After attending the New Venture Session you can set up a one-on-one consultation with the Business Advisory Centre to provide you with the tools and takeaways to achieve your business goals.
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Are you currently operating your own business and looking for advice? We can help you start off on the right foot, and take your business to the next level.
- Access new markets
- Expand your facility
- Create strategies for growth
- Identify funding opportunities
- Connect with networking opportunities
- Build a successful business and marketing plan
PROGRAMS & RESOURCES
Take advantage of our workshops, programs, business reviews and recommendations, resource material, workspace and connections with industry and community partners.
- Resource Library
- Planning resources and business templates
- Educational business workshops and seminars
- Starter Company Plus
- Summer Company
- One-on-one business consultations
Peterborough & the Kawarthas Business Advisory Centre (BAC) is often an entrepreneur’s first point of contact with the business support community. Our knowledgeable team is here to help people of every age at every stage of starting or growing a business.
Our services, consultations, tools, and resources are offered free of charge in order to help startups and small businesses succeed.
The Business Advisory Centre is one of 57 Small Business Enterprise Centres in the Province, funded by the Government of Ontario.