Starting a new business? The Peterborough & the Kawarthas Economic Development Business Advisory Centre can help. The New Venture Online Course can help you navigate through the process of starting up your own small business. Designed to be completed at your own pace, this course can be accessed at any time.
In this E-Learning Course created by Peterborough & the Kawarthas Economic Development, you will explore:
- The foundations of starting & running a business
- Working through a series of business startup validation questions
- How and why you should perform market research
- Exploring business registration, permits and by-laws
- Resources & programs available to entrepreneurs in Peterborough & the Kawarthas
- Working with the Business Advisory Centre and building a plan of action for your business