As part of our E-Learning Series, this session gives you a robust structure for formatting and identifying your business’ brand, how to develop a marketing strategy as well as an effective customer relations strategy.
Creating a customer-targeted marketing strategy is essential for creating a cost-effective marketing plan. Find the most relevant online and offline marketing tools that can help you connect with your customers and increase your profits.
In this E-Learning Course created by Peterborough & the Kawarthas Economic Development, you will explore:
- Your business’ brand – what is it and why do you need one
- How to create (or revisit ) a brand for your business
- The importance of customer segmenting & target market
- The development of a Marketing Strategy and the components of one
- Marketing tactics to consider and include in your strategy including an overview of common digital marketing strategies