Are you currently operating your own business? Peterborough & the Kawarthas Business Advisory Centre can help you take your business to the next level.
- Build a successful marketing plan
- Expand your team or facility
- Identify funding opportunities
- Connect with networking opportunities
- Increase your sales
- Create a business plan
Business Fundamentals E-Learning Courses
Build a solid foundation for your business with this series of workshops, based on in-demand topics from area entrepreneurs. Following completion of the New Venture E-Learning Course, take part in the Business Fundamentals workshops (in any order to learn more about):
Programs & Resources
Take advantage of our workshops, programs, business reviews and recommendations, resource material and connections with industry and community partners.
- Resource Library
- Educational business workshops and seminars
- Starter Company Plus
- Are you an established entrepreneur (with a business under five years old) looking to scale up your business? Learn about how Starter Company Plus can help you grow.
Online Courses to Build Your Knowledge
Business Training & Education
Interim Entrepreneurship Officer:
Business Advisory Centre
As the interim Entrepreneurship Officer that oversees the Starter Company Plus program, Hillary leads the development of services for entrepreneurs through the Business Advisory Centre (BAC) program to guide small business talent and investments in the Peterborough region.