Community Open House & Annual General Meeting
Join Peterborough & the Kawarthas Economic Development (PKED) as we host a Community Open House and our Annual General Meeting. We are welcoming our community to learn more about our role in the community, our highlights from 2017, and a look forward at the exciting year ahead.
The Community Open House will be held in celebration of our first year at VentureNorth, the new downtown business hub at 270 George Street North. We invite friends, stakeholders and clients to stop by and visit.
We will also be highlighting client success stories in the Lobby of VentureNorth, an open house of our office with the ability to learn more about our team.
**RSVP is required for AGM (from 10am – 11:30am). All are welcome for the Community Open House.**
The event will feature an opportunity to:
- Meet our team and learn about the programs and services we offer
- Get acquainted with PKED’s Board of Directors and Advisory Committee members
- Pick up resources and reports in the Business Advisory Centre
- Learn about projects, events and opportunities that are on the horizon
- Step into the shoes of a visitor at the Visitor Centre, and plan a visit in the region
- Participate in a demo of our online Business Toolkit, and our new Peterborough & the Kawarthas Tourism website
Please note that Parking is Available at the King Street Parkade or on the Street (VentureNorth Parking Lot is for Permit Holders Only).