Affordable Space, Strong Commercial Growth
- Cost-competitive commercial space, for sale, lease or rent, is available throughout the region
- Construction and lease rates are lower than large urban centres in Ontario
- Fully-serviced industrial parks on major access highways with available sites to meet all needs and sizes
- Peterborough’s manufacturing sector is diverse and sustainable
- New business parks at the Peterborough Airport (30 acres) and Trent Research and Innovation Park at Trent University (85 acres)
The County of Peterborough’s online Geographic Information System (GIS) provides an opportunity to explore the scope of this vibrant community. Visit their website for access to GIS mapping data, county maps and tutorials.