In Peterborough & the Kawarthas, innovative minds are tackling some of the world’s water problems and coming up with incredible alternative solutions.
Here are 5 reasons why Peterborough is ideal for businesses in the water sector
- Peterborough & the Kawarthas has a diverse higher-tech manufacturing supply chain with over 50 members to make things happen
- We are the largest Eastern Ontario centre for water and wastewater businesses
- Peterborough & the Kawarthas has received over $55M in investments in wastewater infrastracture improvements since 2008
- There are currently 5 wastewater treatment plants, including the most advanced facility of its kind in Canada
- We have the Trent University “Water Quality Centre” – the largest analytical facility of its kind in the world
Let our team guide you through opportunities for Water Technologies. To take the next step, call Mounira Benallou at 705-743-0777 ext 2132 or email Mounira at email@example.com
Next Step: Download our Water Technologies PDF by entering your name and email into the form on the right
Download our Water Technology reports
Learn more about our water and wastewater technologies. Simply enter your information below to receive our water technology brochure and presentation right to your email, instantly!
By entering your name and email, you are consenting to receive occasional emails from Peterborough Economic Development. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of all of our emailers.